For many prospective homeowners, the prospect of buying a home can be nerve wracking. Many prospective homeowners don't know how what you need to buy a home.
Do you think you're prepared to buy a home?
You can find out by asking yourself some questions:
- Do I have a steady source of income (usually a job)? Have I been employed on a regular basis for the last 2-3 years? Is my current income reliable?
- Do I have a good record of paying my bills?
- Do I have few outstanding long-term debts, like car payments?
- Do I have money saved for a down payment?
- Do I have the ability to pay a mortgage every month, plus additional costs?
If you can answer “yes” to these questions, you are probably ready to buy your own home.
If you answered "yes" to these questions, contact us at 708-383-8700 to learn how we can make your home buying dream a reality.